Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Speared Wings


I'm like Muhammed Ali except I fly like a bee and sting like a butterfly. I've been walked upon, stomped for fun though not an "ouch" did I say. People acting as if I'm the one to blame it's a shame how the world makes innocence the hated and the liars get appreciated. Not to say I care, but I do admit that there's share that I don't see fair – out of the goodness in humanity, it's a shame we can call this unity. I may come across harder than a rock though all I can muster up is a "boo". I'm the deep blue sea getting tired of people polluting me! I'm like a shark with dentures, I got a rough stare those that know deep within I only care. I'm a tornado with a warm cool breeze, but my mental ease if not a reflection of the severity of this kind. Those that see me as anger don't know me as me. I've got a bite I've yet to use as the wisdom of my religion keeps my heart and soul clean. Those that can't respect don't even step – my life, my people have got to be filled with honesty and dignity. I'm not bragging, but I'm tired of having to feel as though I'm the one that's made a hole within the sick state of society we live today. I'm tired of feeling as though I've yet to do all that I can as though I'm the bad one that tried to take the good in life. I'm not bragging I'm just saying…….. what goes around comes around so watch what you do to other people 'cause it'll come right back to you! I'd never wish bad upon any other but the way life goes this is a trend you need to know.

May we be given strength, guidance and wisdom to see that there is no life except the life hereafter where all our actions will determine our real homes, our real lives - our eternity..amee
n

No comments: