Thursday, March 08, 2012

Sweet words don't move me
Unless it's a melody of sincerity
Only to be known
When there is nothing to be gained
Just a kind gesture, not counting the leisure
Otherwise it's an aspartame drip
It'll destroy your inside despite lookin' like it's on your side
Sweet words don't soothe me
They've only proven to abuse me
I'll accept it only if the word is spun together in a verb
A mode of action that leads to others satisfaction
Consideration creates palpation
Thoughts directed in creating harmony for another
It's not about counting your thoughts
Tallying a debt to reveal what your actions are meant to suggest
The best comes with the test of time
Where you give; not to take
Yet receive more than you make
Sweet words ........ I've heard
True words ........ I yearn
.....................................Enough said, eh?

No comments: