Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ah how I miss you
The greenery of your warm embrace
The sweet smell upon your every resting place
The time we kicked it together
In the company of the likes of each other
No animosity or hatred
In truth we were bound together, submitted; it was sacred
How I miss you..
Your beauty none can surpass
The comfort and peace that no amount of wealth can ever amass
I know we aren't meant to be separated for so long
I know we'll be united again; in your warmth I belong
It's going to take an effort or I'd risk losing out on the opportunity
Prayers, charity, duty - submitting, faithful and willing
Seeking the reward of the All Knowing
How I miss you
My first home ... P-A-R-A-D-I-S-E pray for my return
Your perfection, your Promise of Allah's Protection ; you, how I yearn!

 

No comments: