Saturday, November 26, 2011

I just want a simple man that wants Jannah
Truly, sincerely loves the truth and holds it down like a solja'
I'm tired of all 'em jokers
Bearded or not
Whethre it's a thobe and a kufi you rock
Doesn't mean you love the deen
It just means you love the clean that you're in
And I can't seem to judge it
Where's the middle line in all of it?
I'm not talking about perfection by no means am I that selection
I'm just talking about sincere
I really do wanna make it there
I need him that's struggling and not constantly trying to find loop holes
Trying to use the religion to justify lowly desires, poor decisions, or a weak role
I don't need that
Just straight goods - keep it real - strive 'til death makes you alive
It takes dedication and hard work to make anything work
But you gotta be true to the cause otherwise you're another clause
There's this fine print I seem to always miss
The one that says I come before anyone else, ya hear me miss?
Yah I'm hearing you, another " I - own , I - matter, I - don't care as long I got what I need, I - I - I "
I'M TIRED OF IT!
The selfish putting claim as the righteous
Haven't you heard..?
....   "So keep your duty to Allah and fear Him as much as you can; listen and obey; and spend in charity, that is better for yourselves. And whosoever is saved from his own covetousness, then they are the successful ones." (Quran 64-16)

No comments: